At Grupo Binternational we are looking for a Plant Manager to join the German headquarters of an important Spanish company in the world of packaging. It is a company with an international presence that has continuous improvement in its DNA.
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Direct the operations area of the company with a special emphasis on organization, production and processes
- Manage the available resources with the standards and levels of industrial quality imposed by the group, applying continuous and process improvement
- Define the objectives, plan and manage the productive activities of the company, designing the short, medium and long term plans
- Constant monitoring of the planning, organization, execution and control of the income statement.
- Implement the strategies and policies defined by the group for development of product, production, supply, logistics and maintenance of resources and production facilities.
What we need:
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in integral management of a production plant
- Leadership and experience managing teams
- Knowledge about Lean Manufacturing.
- Technical knowledge: Mechanical Engineer Degree or similar
- Our ideal candidate has organization capability, autonomy, client-oriented profile and leadership
If you meet the requirements and are ready for a new professional challenge. This is your chance!